Happy 7th Birthday Suri!!!
A Retrospective on the Year, on My Seventh Birthday
- Rode in a taxi, touched a public hand railing, and got a heel stuck in a subway grate. Basically, became a New Yorker.
- Flew commercial and came thisclose to contracting polio.
- Started biking. Stopped biking.
- Participated in two months of “The Year of Katie,” before everyone gave up.
- Started proletariat school, which requires me to wear the same outfit five days a week. Don’t worry about me, though. I accessorize to perfection.
- Wrote a book. (At last count, no Jolie-Pitt has written more than a sentence.)
- Survived Hurricane Sandy, which involved three days in a hotel room with Katie. Applied for a Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- Fired the most conspicuous body double in body double history.
- Experimented with bangs, because I live on the edge.
I am now seven. Please gift accordingly — I am asking for a puppy and loose diamonds.
Happy Birthday Ryan Reynolds! If you never want to wear a shirt again, we wouldn’t be mad at you…
Happy Birthday to the Queen B herself, BEYONCE!! To us, you are perfection.
A very GLEEful birthday shout out to Lea Michele!! Click the photo to find out why shes having the best day ever here!
Happy birthday to our favorite cheerleader, Hayden Panettier!! Click the photo to see how the Nashville star is celebrating her 23rd B-Day!
A big happy birthday to our E! News hostess with the mostess, Giulianna Rancic!!
A very happy birthday to Ben Affleck! You make 40 look oh so good! Click the photo to check out what projects the birthday boy has coming up this year!
Today would have been the one and only Whitney Houston’s 49th birthday- see how Bobbi Kristina is honoring her mom’s memory here.
Happy Birthday to superstar mom, Jennifer Lopez!!